Tshirt Orders For Spring-springfest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sleep...well that does happen...usually wherever we drop after passing out! I do try to make it to my tent! LOL! You will find plenty of places to park your gear. No problems there. Can't wait to get this party started! You up for an offshore dive Denise?

Happy diving!
Carolyn:sharks:

Now back to the show!

I will have to check with the rest of the group I am coming with to see if they are interested in doing an offshore dive. I am leaning towards just doing the springs though. I have been doing alot of boat dives lately and I'm ready to get back to the springs. :)

after staying in some of their rooms, I think you'll be opting to sleep in your trailer... :rofl3:

Hopefully Shane has got things cleaned up a little better! :D :hijack:

NOW BACK TO WHO WANTS A TSHIRT!

Happy diving!

I just need a place to park my rig (truck and dive trailer). We are staying in a room but I need my dive trailer in a campsite so that our gear, picnic supplies and chairs will be close to the diving and the fun. :D (Room is for sleeping only....you people do sleep at these things don't you) :wink:
Sleep? What's that?

I'd say go ahead and order me a small, but I'm not sure how much extra cash I'll have. I'll let you know for sure by the 18th and if you can still order them, then great and if not, I guess I'll just have to envy all you guys for yours. :wink:

Sleep? What's that?

I'd say go ahead and order me a small, but I'm not sure how much extra cash I'll have. I'll let you know for sure by the 18th and if you can still order them, then great and if not, I guess I'll just have to envy all you guys for yours. :wink:

Sweetie...I got ya back! You will get a tshirt...its all about being a good dive buddy!

Happy diving with friends!

Clay, how are the tshirts working out? Hopefully all the files I sent to you will work for the printers.

Hey Clay,

Pm'd awhile back shirt order, but not sure you got it. Sooo..... I need:
(1) Large
(1) X- Large
(1) XX-Large

Hot dang!, can't wait to get down there and see y'all again.
Dive, Dive, Dive. Oh, and Drink!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom