Tshirt Orders For Spring-springfest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well the shirts are being printed up and there will be a couple extras for those that think they missed out. Clay will have them at Vortex. I am not sure what the final price ended up being, just pm snepdiver for that answer. Can't wait to see the design on the shirt! It will be available in white only.

Carolyn:sharks:

The final price is $13.00 each. You can use paypal and send it to me that way, or pm me and I will send you my address. I am not going to be able to make it to springfest but I will get the shirts there somehow.

Paypal ID:claymad@bellsouth.net

P.S. Please, If you ordered a shirt or shirts pay this week where I will not be out of pocket for the full order. Thanks for your understanding.

OK everyone. PAY ATTENTION: Shane @ Vortex is picking up the tab for the shirts. Do not send me any money. Well, For the shirts at least. But other than that you can send all you like.

If you already sent me a check, I will return it to you when it arrives. If you paid with paypal, I have already transferred your money back to you.

Everyone have fun without me. Wish I was going.

Whoohoo go Shane,I think that is a very nice thing for the Vortex staff to do. count down one week to springfest.

Thanks aren't enough for such a kind generous contribution Shane! I can't wait to get down there and hand with everyone again! It will definitely be a great time!

I will get back to you on how the shirts will be distributed.

Way to go Vortex!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Shane!!!!!

Springfest here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The shirts that people had "ordered" will be kept separate from what is left. I will pick them up from whomever is my point of contact and you can get them from me! I can't wait to see them in print!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom