Question Twin setup different mixes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For the record, I never advocated for manifolded doubles. For the third time: My Lp50’s were purpose built for my Choptima withOUT a manifold.

I even posted pictures of both of my sets. Reading comprehension ftw. But even if you lack the skill, look at the picture. No wonder you work in the public sector.

Superlyte is pretty good at ranting. I like it 👍

I don’t get it, the original post is talking about a manifolded doubles …

Why are we quoting people out of context? 😂

For the record, I never advocated for manifolded doubles. For the third time: My Lp50’s were purpose built for my Choptima withOUT a manifold.

I even posted pictures of both of my sets. Reading comprehension ftw. But even if you lack the skill, look at the picture. No wonder you work in the public sector.
Then why are you arguing with me and ranting? I have been very clear all along that I am talking about manifolded doubles.

My PFO would agree.
Agree. As a piece of PFO metal owner myself I agree. I'm not sure what Pete's deal is on this one. I find him entertaining and he doesn't bother me in the least. But he does like to be very vocal and direct with his commentary which is why I joke he's the third most hated man in cave country. Not sure why he's got a boner for Ken right now, but its not a good look to deride another well respected instructor. regardless of your training philosophy differences. But I know he doesn't give a sh-t if he ever has another student, so there's that. As to the comment that this stems from, the 10,000 hours never being bent is just big talk and I'm sure he knows better. Getting bent from my experience is about as individual a thing as you can get. I see tons of dudes doing some dumb dives and walk away no problem. I was getting bent due to my pfo on easy rec dives more than technical dives. Adjusting some of my dive strategies helped, but isn't a cure all. Other people sans-pfo get bent on the dumbest dives just due to their own physiology. There are so many physiological factors that go into who does and doesn't get bent, we'll never be able to narrow it down to who will and won't get bent on the same dive profile. Too many variables we don't understand. We may get close, but imo its a mystery we'll never fully solve. So I think Pete's just grandstanding with his commentary. Maybe he truly believes his way of diving is why he doesn't get bent, but I'm sure he truly knows there is way more to it than simply how you handle your dive.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom