Two divers missing Whitsunday Islands

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

if you were bopping around in the ocean at 3am in the morning, wouldnt you be thinking 'if we survive this im selling my story for a **** load of money and going on a holiday!'

i know i would

I can see it now. Media release - "The almity's along with a bowl of petunias have been found floating off the coast of Fraser Is. After a 3 day search, almighty wife was quoted "gosh, how about those currents around Lady Eliot""

........ almighty wife was quoted "gosh, how about those currents around Lady Eliot""

oh please... if you know me you would know i would be saying "see, i told hubby we were going the wrong way but he never listens to me and nag nag nag nag nag" :D (poor man!)

ive only dived queensland once before and hubby still laughs at the way i nav'd it. i did a straight east out and west return compass nav and REFUSED to vary whatsoever... even when hubby tried to go around a bommie i went over it to stay on the same bearing :lotsalove: (that was shortly after the Longerans affair )

That's a media release Don. It even says the report has not been released "Investigators, in a soon-to-be-released report".

Last night in OZ another media outlet quoted Qld. OH & S as saying that the investigation was not complete & as yet no findings have been made.

Which one should I believe. As the media are in busyness to sell ladies hygiene products & prophylactics & will say almost anything to do so they are very low on my list of reliable information.

As I have no 1st hand facts, I have no opinion about the event. As I'v heard 2 people say 1 thing & at least half a dozen say somthing else, I just can't know the truth.
Ok, cool. :thumb:
oh i wouldnt be so harsh... its the stupid media that pulled out their cheque books that caused the frenzy.

if you were bopping around in the ocean at 3am in the morning, wouldnt you be thinking 'if we survive this im selling my story for a **** load of money and going on a holiday!'

i know i would
You know he would. :D

Originally Posted by almitywife
oh i wouldnt be so harsh... its the stupid media that pulled out their cheque books that caused the frenzy.

i know i would

Heck I will sell my story to date for $37.50 and a burger but I have to warn you, it is not a page turner.:rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom