Tyler State Park Trash Fest / Treasure Hunt - June 9-10, 2007

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have been told that one of the local fire departments will be filling tanks. Donations received for air fills will be contributed to Scottish Rite Hospital.

If your 7-yr old can snorkel - yes! One event I know of for sure is the marshmallow races. It's a snorkeling event. Snorkelers can also participate in the treasure hunt. Their prizes come from the same prize pool as the adults.

Contact the state park either by phone or reserve online at the link I provided in my first post. I've heard calling them is the best method. Hurry though - the park fills up quickly.

Also, if you do plan to go you'll want to register before May 12 in order to get your t-shirt. Registration takes place all the way up to the day of, but May 12 is the last day of registration that includes a free t-shirt.

Ruh-roh... gonna have to cancel on the Trashfest now- the call of the blue water sirens are drawing us south of the border that week...

Good luck to everyone, and have a blast- hope my friends win some great prizes!

Hey, Foo---where ya' goin'? ("South of the border" covers quite a bit of area.)

Guba:
Hey, Foo---where ya' goin'? ("South of the border" covers quite a bit of area.)

Cozumel! School lets out May 31, I'll have one day at home and then we leave, yippee! LOL, south of the border DOES cover a lot of ground, seeelly me.

Tony, are you going to be in Coz also??? If so, we will definitely hook up for divin' & libations.

Sorry, yall. I hate feeling like I'm flaking out on you all, but family responsibilities have come up and I can't make it that weekend.

Bummed.

TwoBit

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom