U853 this weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Matt,

Sounds like fun to me!I will be in Spencer,Mass. later this summer,I am planning on diving around Block Island. Any dive operators/boats you would care to recommend for diving the U853 or SS Oregon,would be appreciated.

Mark

markd_nscr986:
Hi Matt,

Sounds like fun to me!I will be in Spencer,Mass. later this summer,I am planning on diving around Block Island. Any dive operators/boats you would care to recommend for diving the U853 or SS Oregon,would be appreciated.

Mark

I used a charter boat years ago but I don't remember the name. I'm sure there are several boats. Find a boat that departs Pt. Judith RI if at all possible. That is the closest port to the U853. Some boats leave CT and NY, I would avoid those personally simply due to the unnecessary time at sea.

--Matt

markd_nscr986:
Hi Matt,

Mark
theres a guy in rehobith who runs cahrters.
he has a 27 grady white, and takes small groups out to the RI wrecks.
hes a nice guy, and i personally like the small groups, and found it reasonably priced.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom