UK SUNLIGHT SL4 in eLED

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SubMariner:
Thanks for following up on that DH. It's unfortunate that they aren't pursuing the eLED for the SL4 on a faster schedule. Oh well... :ne_nau:

You're welcome. I was pretty disappointed myself. :sad_2: I think I'm going to have to get the regular SL4 as I'll need it before the eLED version comes out. Oh well, it's appears to be a great light at a great price, so can't be too disappointed. At least my Q40 and C8 will be eLED.

UPDATE

I just heard back from UK and the eLED version of the SL4 is due out in just a few weeks!

She sent me a What's New brochure, but it's too large to upload. If you'd like to see it, PM me with your email address and I'll send it to you.

Divin'Hoosier:
UPDATE

I just heard back from UK and the eLED version of the SL4 is due out in just a few weeks!

She sent me a What's New brochure, but it's too large to upload. If you'd like to see it, PM me with your email address and I'll send it to you.

DH, you ROCK! :D

Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom