under that wetsuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

noob2

Registered
Reaction score
hi
my friend was wondering but was to afrad to ask is it normal for some one to have an erection under the wetsuit when diving

thanks if you can help my friend mike

Reactions: OTF
If your friend Mike is a young man, he should know that spontaneous erections are not uncommon.

A quick cure for erection under a wet suit is a tight rubberband around the phallus.

In horse shows, they use a ring called the "stallion ring". Once a stallion experienced an erection with a stallion ring, he would lose his interest, REAL QUICK.

Problem arises, however, when its time to breed our stallion, he has loss the urge - FOREVER..

Okay, I'll try to get things back on track so we can get to that post number 40...

It could be the fit of the wetsuit itself. It's not uncommon for other sports enthusiasts to have the same problem. For example, bicyclists sometimes have to be careful about their riding gear because an improper fit will exert pressure on certain nerves, causing a priapism (unwarranted erection). Rock climbers sometimes experience the same thing with their harnesses.
Perhaps your friend might try a different wetsuit combination.

Let the post count continue!

Guba:
Okay, I'll try to get things back on track so we can get to that post number 40...

It could be the fit of the wetsuit itself. It's not uncommon for other sports enthusiasts to have the same problem. For example, bicyclists sometimes have to be careful about their riding gear because an improper fit will exert pressure on certain nerves, causing a priapism (unwarranted erection). Rock climbers sometimes experience the same thing with their harnesses.
Perhaps your friend might try a different wetsuit combination.

Let the post count continue!

Funny you should mention that Guba. Mike started a thread about crotch straps...

http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?p=2524129#post2524129

I think this thread should be reposted under "diving medicine".... DocVikingdo can offer some very objective advise on such a matter.

hey, I said "unwarranted", not "unappreciated"!

: )

CBulla:
Moved to Diving Medicine - Looks like some posts fell off along the way. :)

Hey what happened :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom