under that wetsuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow, I think I got my first "censor" job? I am not sure moving this thread to a more serious forum is what it needed!:D

fisherdvm:
Since scuba started certifying youth as young as 10 y.o., our moderators must have decided to protect our youths from corrupt minds like you and I....

These poor kids now will have to learn it from the street...

Or on TV or a Britney Spears video....

I thought it was in good fun. Banish the young-uns!! Diving is for adults with warped humor!!! Or is it "humour"?

I officially request a Topic Re-Enstatement from the Scubaboard Gods......

Jon C:
Wow, I think I got my first "censor" job? I am not sure moving this thread to a more serious forum is what it needed!:D

IMHO this is a troll thread, and quite a sucsesfull one at that :shakehead

wilkie:
IMHO this is a troll thread, and quite a sucsesfull one at that :shakehead

But it funnier than heck, till the ax dropped....

noob2:
hi
my friend was wondering but was to afrad to ask is it normal for some one to have an erection under the wetsuit when diving

Just wondering, WHO is your "Friend" diving with?:D

Hey Man

I have been a scuba diver / commercial diver for a few years.

I really enjoy scuba diving and I have been boned (rock hard) during most dives.

I have worn a swim suit under my wetsuit, and have gone commando as well. Either way one big boner!

To answer your question yes it is common but I do think you should call DAN as well.

Holy old thread, Batman! You resurrected a thread from 2007!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom