under that wetsuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh look: More posts have been thrown in the damn TRASH without any explanation, off of an active thread. Some people are so uptight, if coal were shoved up their fundament, they'd crap out diamonds a week later. No fun allowed. Period. No humor allowed. EVER.

Oh yeah: Scuba divers are a fun, relaxed bunch of people. HONEST!! (Why won't you believe me?!)

Fish_Whisperer:
Oh look: More posts have been thrown in the damn TRASH without any explanation, off of an active thread. Some people are so uptight, if coal were shoved up their fundament, they'd crap out diamonds a week later. No fun allowed. Period. No humor allowed. EVER.

Oh yeah: Scuba divers are a fun, relaxed bunch of people. HONEST!! (Why won't you believe me?!)

hmm, it's humour btw :wink:

Since scuba started certifying youth as young as 10 y.o., our moderators must have decided to protect our youths from corrupt minds like you and I....

These poor kids now will have to learn it from the street...

I think Diving Medicine is a serious forum. Dennis gave the only kosher answer.

?? maybe the tolerance for hormones in tennis shoes is less here?

just guessing.

catherine96821:
I think Diving Medicine is a serious forum. Dennis gave the only kosher answer.

?? maybe the tolerance for hormones in tennis shoes is less here?

just guessing.

And do you really believe the question was serious in the first place?

noob2:
hi
my friend was wondering but was to afrad to ask is it normal for some one to have an erection under the wetsuit when diving

thanks if you can help my friend mike

If Mike is diving off Negril Beach when Hedonism II is crowded it would be normal...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom