Underwater Explorers Boynton Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shmuggy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Just got back from a week of diving with these guys and want to report that they run a great boat. They only carry 6 passengers and even on the first day of lobster season- they didn't try to squeeze any extras onboard. Also, unlike another operation, they just don't go a minimal distance from the Inlet and then start the dive. They look at conditions, current, etc and if finding a good site requires more fuel- so be it. The owner, Kevin, was with a student for her certification dives on two of the days, and he was very patient and thorough. He also took her to different, less challenging sites for her dives and put us on different sites. We went to the new wreck dive site which was really thrilling for us. I definitely plan to dive with them in the future.

You picked the best in the area. Always my choice. I would expect no less.

Just got back from a week of diving with these guys and want to report that they run a great boat. They only carry 6 passengers and even on the first day of lobster season- they didn't try to squeeze any extras onboard. Also, unlike another operation, they just don't go a minimal distance from the Inlet and then start the dive. They look at conditions, current, etc and if finding a good site requires more fuel- so be it. The owner, Kevin, was with a student for her certification dives on two of the days, and he was very patient and thorough. He also took her to different, less challenging sites for her dives and put us on different sites. We went to the new wreck dive site which was really thrilling for us. I definitely plan to dive with them in the future.

I was your underwater guide on August 6th :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom