Underwater Marriage Proposal?? It works in North Carolina Freshwater!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That is soooooo romantic!!! Gee, where do you still find men like this? Congratulations to both of you!

Pretty creative, I've thought of this method before... should the day ever arrive.

You should have had a []yes []no and a []maybe box on the paper in true elementary school "do you like me?" fashion.

Actually my idea consisted of hiding the ring box (probably with a cheaper ring like you've done) under some kind of rock or something and then having her find it. Maybe put a small waterproof note in the box as well with a will you marry me of some sort on it, so you know, she doesn't just think she found a box with a ring in it that has been down there for a while.

Do you have a brother? :D
Preferably a twin.

Congratulations.
Sounds like a very lucky woman. :)

Congratulations! It sounds very romantic
I wish my husband would have proposed to me underwater! But... he doesn't dive so I guess that was probably out of the question, huh? :wink:
Happy wedding planning!!

Aloha and congratulations to both of you! What a beautiful surprise!!

Do you have a brother? :D

Wait, wait, wait.....wrong question Penny, you need to ask if he's willing to share his methods or something like that....you already have the right guy! :wink:

Aye carumba! You forgot the camera man - we need piccers :D

Very thoughtful and romantic. Congratulations :yelclap: BTW, love that song.

VERY cool! Congrats to you & best wishes to your fiance!

Congratulations! I completed my PADI IDC and IE with Bob at Blue Stone a few years ago. Great place for training and, of course, proposing to your bride-to-be!
Wow, you guys are fast! Thanks to all of you for all of the well-wishes. I sincerely appreciate them all and will certainly send a link to my future-bride so she can enjoy them as well.

RD7, my lady took her c-card course at Blue Stone around 2 years ago through Bob's Blue Dolphin Dive Shop in Winston-Salem. They are always very helpful everytime we visit. :pirate6:

Back
Top Bottom