Up to my **** in chicken guts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I did chicken for dinner tonight...........

Good thing it was before I read Dan's story..........lmao

This board is getting better everytime I look at it.......

That's the first one I've seen too and I LOVED it! What did your tender think about the "gift"? Guess I'm not easily put off of food though, chicken sounds pretty good right about now :wink: Of course when I was in high school we toured a hog slaughterhouse, saw everything but the kill. At the end of the tour they offered us these little ham sandwiches, I think I ate everybody's. No one was in the mood for ham! I was HUNGRY!
Ber :bunny:

Ah, the life of a commercial diver.

The call to go work in a "water treatment plant" is a welcome one. The call to a "waste water treatment plant" is less so.

Thanks for the story Dan.

michael

What can I say -- thanks for the laugh.

Dan the Man:
You know I've been a big fan of your stories, and have been telling you to write a book for centuries now.
I swear to you I'm making Lemon Pepper Chicken tonight, so your story was timed perfectly as usual.
Yuk to the cluck and all that muck!
Stay Cool Danny.

:gorgeous:

It's almost April Fool's Day. Got another story for us?

Patience!

Like a fine wine, the juices of yet another story lay waiting in the dark, cool recesses of my mind, waiting to be bottled.

One cannot rush this lush, exotic brew.

Then one day, perhaps very soon, I'll pop the cork & pour yet another glass of vintage deepsea...

...and whisk you away to far off lands....

...the stormy N. Atlantic perhaps....

...the frozen wastes of the polar ice cap possibly....

....or....

...THE HUMBER VALLEY SEWER SYSTEM!!

Stay tuned.

Perhaps oh great Dano I could make a request.

I am particularily fond of the Arctic Circle story involving the amourous advances of the one toothed inuit lovely and her desire for you and a labatts blue!

I am also now accepting bids for embarrising pictures and stories of the deepsea hunk as he pursues the greatist danger yet in his career....

The basic open water student. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom