Upcoming Philippine Dive Trip Itinerary

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wow make sure you post a trip report!! If you sneak some fun dives in boracay be sure to include Camia II wreck (usually have ornate ghost pipefish around the wreck itself), Yapak II (chance of sharks, eagel rays...etc) and when you do a night dive ask to do it infront of the tourist centre - all the critters seem to be in that area - bobbit worms, hairy/warty/painted frogfish, robust ghost piepfish, coconut octopus, leaf fish, various nudibranchs, snake eels, star gazer etc....have fun!

Well, my Philippine dive trip already happened and I spent a week in Boracay doing my Rescue Course. The Rescue Course, as I learned, is much fun when you do it with a group. If you are doing it solo, it is not much fun. I wanted to do some fun dives at Yapak but I did not have time. Maybe next time. The highlight of my trip back then was Tubbataha and Sogod Bay. However, I did not make it to Sogod Bay because I had to rebook my Tubbataha trip.

When I was in Boracay, I stayed and dove with Blue Mango Dive Resort. I found out that the Owners used to live in the same village in Kapitolyo Pasig where I grew up. Small world!!

Thanks Joe Cool for posting your impressions of the Stella Maris and Pacific Explorer 2, plus your experience with the management. It's information like these that makes the forums worthwhile.

this is posted online coastguard.gov.ph/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=740:swedish-national-drowns-in-aklan&catid=36:maritime-accidents&Itemid=50

they have barbed wire around the dive shop now, unlikely to be their own doing.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom