used reg vs new reg

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow, thanks alot everyone! Definetly gave me alot to think about and after going to my LDS I found out that there selling off a few regs off of thier rental program. Something I never thought to look into. Pretty amazing having this forum for posting such questions.... thanks again

I bought my backup set of reg from an LDS clearing out their rental units.

strawhouse

i have several regs my first was a generic from joe diver (you can find it with google)
i have a scubapro mk25 the best reg i have had i have a atomic also. there is a lot of cash in regs. my joe divver reg was 100.00 . none of the regs really have any diifference shallower than 100ft. you will spend 10% of your money for 90% of a regs preformance and 90% on the remaining 10%. the 100.00 ist i got from joe is now 160 =/-

Scuba Regulators | Scuba Diving Regulators | Dive Regulators: at JoeDiverAmerica.com

also remember when you et it serviced think of what the lds has inhouse for anual kits....

kws

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom