Uses for failed tanks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Am I the only one who can imagine the bong possibilities? 20 feet of tubing or so...
If you're strong, you could drill a hole in the side and use the valve for a bowl!

I am going for a lamp....electrical works inside the tank with the bulb assembly coming out the top....should be able to find or make a lampshade with the diver down symbol.....

just a thought!

k4man:
I am going for a lamp....electrical works inside the tank with the bulb assembly coming out the top....should be able to find or make a lampshade with the diver down symbol.....

just a thought!

I'm sure the Mrs would "Love" having that in the house :)

Look honey Look what I got... It'll go along nicely with my Dogs playing poker painting :D

Cut off the top and turn it into a mailbox . Kids playing mailbox baseball will love it.

The call has gone out for tanks! Whalerkyle is at it again in the blow-up a tank thread...

Back
Top Bottom