Utila Dive Shop Referral

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey AU?
Those links don't work very well. They have all sorts of programming lingo in between the names. Can you try to reformat it so we can veiw it easier?
Thanks

Cudabait:
Good choice, Dave......You will have a wonderful and safe time with Tex and posse.

Regards,

Hi Cuda,

My 21 yearold daughter who just graduated from the university and is starting dental school in the summer is talking about going to Utila to become a DM before she heads off to the world of responsibilty. I am OK with her doing so since this is probally her only opportunity to do so before she starts her career, marriage, etc.

Any thoughts to which group you would recommend to her if this was your daughter? Safety and credible is obviously my concerns as a father.

Dave

I went to Utila, May 2004. Utila Dive Center was my pick. I loved them. Very friendly and helpful. There provided a safe and wonderful experience. We stayed at the Mango Inn. It is part of UDC. Great deals availible through UDC for the Mango Inn. The Resturant at the Mango Inn is really good. Nice Pool also.

I'm headed back to Utila on Jan. 10 for about a week. I will diving through UDC again. I'm taking my Advance Open Water Course and anything else I can squize in. Give Marc or Ricardo a call. www.utiladivecentre.com I will probably check out a few other dive centers because I'm bringing a group to Utila in July after our Ministry work in Olancho, but so far, UDC is it.

Back
Top Bottom