Vendor Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

barnbridge

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi, I'm just getting back into cold water diving after a 15 year pause. I've been to the Caribbean and Hawaii in the interim but just caught the cold water bug as I watched my 16 year old get his open water cert at Dutch Springs Quarry in Pa. I went for Whites Demo Day last week and really like the Fusion drysuit The best price I can find on one is from a vendor called Dive Right In Scuba from Plainfield, Illinois. Anyone have any experiences, either positive or negative from this vendor? Thanks, Mike

Last edited:
I bought both my wife's Fusion and my Catalyst from Mike. I have never regret dealing with him. Honest and really cares if I am happy with the suit and the deal.

If I need another, he would be my first call.

The best price I can find on a Whites Fusion drysuit is from a vendor called Dive Right In from Plainfield, Illinois. Anyone have any experiences, either positive or negative from this vendor? Thanks, Mike

Give Wayne or Jason at The Scuba Connection in Hillsborough NJ a call to see what they can do for you. In fact they are only a little more than an hour from you, you could go there and get properly fitted as well.

The Scuba Connection
www.DiveSeekers.com 1-888-728-2247

Wow, thanks for the quick replys. RJP, I will give Scuba Connection a call. I actuallly got my initial cert with Whitehouse Scuba in NJ, (are they still in business?) I really like my LDS, Indian Valley Scuba, but I've been waiting at least 2 weeks, maybe 3 weeks for the owner to get back to me on a package price for drysuit, tanks, accessories and classes. The owner is the only one who can price packages and he must be too busy to drop me an email with a price.

Wow, thanks for the quick replys. RJP, I will give Scuba Connection a call. I actuallly got my initial cert with Whitehouse Scuba in NJ, (are they still in business?)

Whitehouse Scuba recently went out of business, the owner died unfortunately.

I would love to help you out! We have supplied ALOT of people on here with Fusions. We have even helped those that bought from other shops, because their shop didn't get it right or wasnt able to answer all questions, or just didnt know. WE know everything about this suit...so you have the confidence to get the best product, price, and after sale service :wink:

Feel free to call me, I have the looooong day today at the shop, and will be here until 9pm. No rush, no pushy sales, just drysuit talk to figure out your needs :wink:

Question if you don't mind..............

Why did you pick a Catalyst over a Fusion for yourself?

I am considering a new drysuit the Fusion, but saw the Catalyst in the store, it is about $600 more.......

Thanks.......M

Whitehouse Scuba recently went out of business, the owner died unfortunately.

Question if you don't mind..............

Why did you pick a Catalyst over a Fusion for yourself?

I am considering a new drysuit the Fusion, but saw the Catalyst in the store, it is about $600 more.......

Thanks.......M
I don't know anything about the Catalyst but my buddy has the Fusion and loves it. I demoed it and it is amazing, warm, easy to get into, streamlined, great fit (I'm 5'3", 160 lbs and NOTHING fits me off the shelf) and I can get it for $1186 with free shipping, no tax and can get the EVO3 boots for free with their reward points. I'm SOLD.

Yeah, other than pockets and skinny ankles all I have read about the Fusion is so positive...............

Teamcasa has one of each so perhaps he could compare/contrast the two?

M

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom