Very cold in October?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Abyss suits are made in a place just outside Halifax, Tantallon I believe it's called. They are by far the most popular neoprene drysuits in use up here, Bare seems to get most of the trilam business.

We had 43 F here last weekend, just outside Halifax harbour.....

Firediver:
I dive in an Abyss Pro and it too is Canadian Made I love it :)

It was 45F off Deer yesterday, my drysuit is ordered and hopefully making it by Christmas.. it is a sea-tux (also Canadian made :wink:

They are made in BC I think as well.. I have to say I do like the suit. Bare is pretty good, one of my dive buddies is getting one and will hopefully have it for the 19th of december.. My DIve buddy Chris also dives abyss... I ordered mine at Fundy Dive Equipment, they are located on the way to deer island on the Masecerene road.

Firediver:
They are made in BC I think as well.. I have to say I do like the suit. Bare is pretty good, one of my dive buddies is getting one and will hopefully have it for the 19th of december.. My DIve buddy Chris also dives abyss... I ordered mine at Fundy Dive Equipment, they are located on the way to deer island on the Masecerene road.

Unfortunately Bare does not want to custom fit their drysuits for women..? I had a disappointing experience with them recently when I wanted to get the CD4 and a stock size wouldn't fit. In the end their response sounded like in general they won't custom fit suits for women and it wasn't limited to the CD4, though that strikes me as rather odd.

Wow.. Joe Hunt at Fundy Dive Equipment. I got a custom suit, and had it resized last month a little smaller, for free and not shipping charges to me either.. I almost went with bare for the CD6, glad I didn't now.... I think that is odd though that they don't have custom fit suits. Men and woman alike.. guess you only find out when you want to order.....ugh

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom