Video of Pacific Seahorse's plus other Redondo Beach California Critters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice!

that was really nice. It looked as though most of the footage was from a single dive, if so that looked like one awesome dive. What gear were you using? The color balance looked great and the images were sharp

That video is a LIE!! Everyone knows veterans park is just a pile of sand!

that was really nice. It looked as though most of the footage was from a single dive, if so that looked like one awesome dive. What gear were you using? The color balance looked great and the images were sharp
The seahorses were from two different dives. The video was shot with a GoPro Hero3+ Silver, Flip 3.1 with macromate mini on one flip and a10+ macro lens on the other. Lighting was a single orcatorch d810v video light. Locline arm, backscatter tray, and gorillapod tripod.

Amazing video! I was just at Veteran's Park on Sunday and it did not look like that! At 1:00 and the end, what type of crab is that? We saw a zillion squid eggs but no squid.

I am just so impressed with the quality of your video, both the color/ clarity and the amount of cool stuff you saw. Thank you so much for sharing! :)

Amazing video! I was just at Veteran's Park on Sunday and it did not look like that! At 1:00 and the end, what type of crab is that? We saw a zillion squid eggs but no squid.

I am just so impressed with the quality of your video, both the color/ clarity and the amount of cool stuff you saw. Thank you so much for sharing! :)
I believe the crab is a: Swimming Crab, Portunus Xantusil

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom