Video: Sea Lion at Metridium Fields

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great video! I've never seen a sea lion hang around so long before, they usually just dive-bomb and disappear. Must have known he was with a friendly crowd.

Great video! I've never seen a sea lion hang around so long before, they usually just dive-bomb and disappear. Must have known he was with a friendly crowd.

I'm pretty sure that was a UTD spot QC inspection... I'm pretty sure he was checking out Brian's trim and buoyancy... it was an obvious set up with Don rolling video. I just don't know how they got AG to fit in that sealion costume :confused:

Nice vid Don. Those breakwater sea lions do have some sort of fascination with scooters. They're strangely drawn to them.

Erik

I'm pretty sure that was a UTD spot QC inspection... I'm pretty sure he was checking out Brian's trim and buoyancy... it was an obvious set up with Don rolling video. I just don't know how they got AG to fit in that sealion costume :confused:

Hmm... Maybe AG is gunning for me. He showed up at my essentials class too (sans costume, but with canine trim enforcers in tow)... :shocked2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom