Vintage regulators

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jwinter

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I have the following and am in search for the value for these I have seen a few online but not sure if the prices are correct. I also plan on taking them to the local dive shop and see what they can tell me a value of them.

1 Waterlung from Sportways Inc. Non J-valve 1st stage

1 Waterlung from Sportways Inc. Navy Unit J-valve 1st stage

1 Healthways Scubair "J" J-valve 1st stage

please leave a msg here or at Jfwinter1981 at yahoo . com ( have to type this way cause i have not posted enough it says)

if you have any information.

Thank you in advance.

Jwinter

Attachments

• P8120320.jpg
    P8120320.jpg
    438.7 KB · Views: 88
  • P8120311.jpg
    P8120311.jpg
    451 KB · Views: 76
  • P8120315.jpg
    P8120315.jpg
    433.2 KB · Views: 86
114 views and no one left a comment. I did sell one and im am looking to part with the other 2 for reasonable offers. Include shipping in your offer shipping is approx 10 dollars in the continential US with tracking number.

I have a couple of sportways which I got of ebay for around 30 USD shipped as bult lot. I use them to decorate my office. They come up on e-bay in various condition and there isnt much of a fan-boy following. Old Scubapro on the other hand...

edit: here's a thought: buy some glass front frames from Ikea and sell them as display pieces. I have done this with mine and they look great and are a great conversation piece.

... there isnt much of a fan-boy following. Old Scubapro on the other hand... .

Do you mean like this? :D

109-2.jpg

109-1.jpg

c

Dale,

I wish I had taken pictures of this reg before having it re-chromed. You would not believe it. It was corroded and pitted....looked like a Martian with freckles.

c

Back
Top Bottom