Vortex and "Stasia's Cave" Dive Reports 7-10-9

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here's a pic I took 4th of July weekend. Not too shabby for a camera phone!

SSPX0405.jpg

Oh wonderful, thanks for taking a look at that cave for me. Are the bottom 4 underwater pictures of my cave? I'm hoping to have the time to get out there not this week but next week. There's something about moving that's not letting me to ALL the diving I want to do.

Last four (Dee's excepted lol) were. I wish I could have taken more.

Great report Mat

I hope you drag me along :D Got some more info on the cave itself as well. :)

Let me know! Hopefully I won't be working and can at least get out to follow you in the maze of roads!

Let me know! Hopefully I won't be working and can at least get out to follow you in the maze of roads!

If I'm able to get out there, I'll letcha know! I hope cmufieldhockey's schedule allows!

Yes, I know I am reviving an older thread, but...

was there any signs of people in there before you, or is it possible you're the first people to dive that cave?

Yes, I know I am reviving an older thread, but...

was there any signs of people in there before you, or is it possible you're the first people to dive that cave?

Others have been there.

Several actually, back in the 90s, cave divers apparently scoured the area pretty damned well.

Back
Top Bottom