Vortoberfest VII

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The cavern at Cypress can be done with backmount. It goes down at about a 45 degree angle to a max depth of about 60 feet. I have never known anyone to go further, the opening is very small.

I've seen the Bugman squirm down the chute to the bottom, turn around and come back out head first. I don't know how much deeper he went, but he was clearly visible.

Ive been to the end of the line at Cypress- a lot of work and it hardly goes anywhere

Line goes in about 15-20' :) low flat room big enough to turn around in(thats about it)... Not worth the hassle.

it was great seeing everyone. I had a great time and have all whole new list of things to share with my therapist! :)

I would of loved for the circumstances to be different for me and I would have been able to make it. Nicole and I are doing much better now and I am sure it will take some time to fully heal. Please share some pics and Denise stories.

it was great seeing everyone. I had a great time and have all whole new list of things to share with my therapist! :)
Hasn't your therapist heard enough about Denisegg already??? :D

Friday we set up camp and then snuck away for a quick dive at Morrison. Flow was down, and the main cavern was filled with crud from the vents.

IMG_3284a.jpg

IMG_3282a.jpg

After everyone toweled off we headed out to the Mexican joint one exit West. The food wasn't that great, but the waitress worked hard to keep us happy, and apparently the margaritas were pretty good, because a few people needed to be carted off at the end of the night :wink:

IMG_3308a.jpg

IMG_3310a.jpg

IMG_3313a.jpg

After dinner we sat around the campfire and talked about how much we loved scuba diving. There was also a heated debate about where we would eat lunch on Saturday :wink:

IMG_3317a.jpg

IMG_3322a.jpg

IMG_3323a.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom