Wanna dive???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the tips! I already love this site, the people are so nice!!!
Do you ever get up towards Seattle/Vancouver, BC area?
Andrea

Humuhumunukunukuapua'a:
Once you start finding your way around, you're going to love all the info on this site! Definitely check out the local club forum for your area. I also like to read a lot of the equipment sections, and...darn near everything else no that I have the RSS feed for scubaboard.

Now, if I could only make time to work... :wink: Welcome to scubaboard!

Gregg

Hey Andrea, i too am from Surrey. However, i don't dive around here anymore.

What area of Surrey are you from? If near the south side why don't you pop into Ocean Pro Divers in S. Surrey on King George, they do lots of weekend trips around. Also i used to do a lot of Wed. night dives with a bunch of people from that shop.

Hey Mike,

I was wondering how it is that I'm not sure who you are, but maybe that's because you don't dive around here anymore!
I also dive with Ocean Pro, in fact, I spend all my money there too! It's the only shop I deal with. Are you doing any trips with them in the near future or are you around the shop much?

Andrea

Mike Veitch:
Hey Andrea, i too am from Surrey. However, i don't dive around here anymore.

What area of Surrey are you from? If near the south side why don't you pop into Ocean Pro Divers in S. Surrey on King George, they do lots of weekend trips around. Also i used to do a lot of Wed. night dives with a bunch of people from that shop.

Actually i was just there today picking up a dive sausage.

I did all my training from Adv to Instructor back in 98/99 there. Then i did the smart thing and moved full time to the tropics.

Have only been back here for 4 months or so and am going back to the tropics next week! Hurray!!!

Far too cold around here now for a warm blooded person like me.

Does Marlese still teach at the shop? She's probably the only one around there these days that knows me.

It says it your profile you're a lifeguard. Are you up at the pool beside Semi? I go there all the time to the gym

So where do you live in the tropics?
Yes she is still teaching there, and I'll bet there are many others you would know!

I used to be a lifeguard for Surrey for many years, including one year at the South Surrey Pool. Now I'm only at that pool to do confined dives!

Mike Veitch:
Actually i was just there today picking up a dive sausage.

I did all my training from Adv to Instructor back in 98/99 there. Then i did the smart thing and moved full time to the tropics.

Have only been back here for 4 months or so and am going back to the tropics next week! Hurray!!!

Far too cold around here now for a warm blooded person like me.

Does Marlese still teach at the shop? She's probably the only one around there these days that knows me.

It says it your profile you're a lifeguard. Are you up at the pool beside Semi? I go there all the time to the gym

Lived in Palau for 3 years, then Tahiti for 2.

Next week i move to the thriving metropolis of Yap.

Don't tell Marlese about this or she'll kill me for not calling her...

scubandrea:
Hey Everyone!

I'm new to SB and am just barely starting to figure it out! :wink:

Always looking for dive buddies...I live in Vancouver, BC and I'm also hoping to do some diving in the Seattle area. Anyone diving November 6th or 7th in the Seattle area???

Andrea

Hello Andrea,

I am also new to SB. It sounds like you might benefit from WSSD. I know I have. We're doing a therapy session tonight off Alki and probably again this weekend. :thumb:

DeepDog

If you're even in town again, I would definitely love to head out to some of the local 'hot'! spots. Weekends are perfect!

scubandrea:
Hey Everyone!

I'm new to SB and am just barely starting to figure it out! :wink:

Always looking for dive buddies...I live in Vancouver, BC and I'm also hoping to do some diving in the Seattle area. Anyone diving November 6th or 7th in the Seattle area???

Andrea

Hi Andrea; I'm looking for dive buddies as well. I live down in Bellingham but
I like to dive up north, (love Snake Island). I'm free most Saturdays. Please send
me a P.M. if you'd like, and we can exchange data. Winenut. (Male, 47)

Ryan Coke:
If you're even in town again, I would definitely love to head out to some of the local 'hot'! spots. Weekends are perfect!
I will certainly let you know when I will be in the area again! You do the same if you make it up to Vancouver!

Andrea

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom