Wanna dive???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

winenut:
Hi Andrea; I'm looking for dive buddies as well. I live down in Bellingham but
I like to dive up north, (love Snake Island). I'm free most Saturdays. Please send
me a P.M. if you'd like, and we can exchange data. Winenut. (Male, 47)
Where is snake island??? I'm out pretty well every weekend so let me know when you're coming up!
And I will let you know about coming to dive in Bellingham!
Andrea

Snake Island is in Nanaimo, Vancouver Island. Just off the eastern side of the island is where the Cape Breton and the Sasketchewan are resting. Just off the western side is the wall. All are awesome (and deep) dives.

If you do the wall, a great way to spend some time at the end of the dive is to head into the shallows ... almost to shore, and play with the harbor seals. There's a little "bay" that ranges from 20 fsw to about 8 fsw where they like to hang out ... and some are quite diver-friendly.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Hey Andrea, looks like we might need to make some trips across the border soon for some new dive sites. Or a few more trips to the island. Oh, and welcome to the board.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom