want to dive July 30/31 in Monterey

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

leelee

Registered
Reaction score
Hey hows it going

I am coming to Monterey for diving.
July 29 -- i am diving with Montereyblue.. Dave.. if you wanna join let me or him know.
July 30 I am doing some shore diving,, if you are interested to join. let me know, I have never been.
July 31.... I would like to go out on a boat but can't seem to find one.. if you know any one going out. Please contact me.
Aug 1 My BDAY i am going out with silverprince
and that is my last day of diving.

Please join me.

I am a MSDT from calgary Alberta, I am female, 33 and very comfortable with my limitation ..
just need to find californian folk to dive with.

Help a dive girl out. please......
Leeanne
403 604 2240

Hi Leeanne, I can probably dive with you on Saturday, 7/31, if you're not on a boat that day. It's a Saturday, there should be plenty of charters going out. Silver Prince, Beach Hopper II, Sanctuary, Monterey Express, Escapade...there's more but I can't think of the names right now. Do try to get to Point Lobos while you are here, the diving is beautiful. Reservations are required on the weekend and not so much during the week.

Thanks everyone,
i changed it up a bit.
the Beach hopper II is going out 30, for a sale rate.. yeehaww.. gotta love a sale.
i am joining the sanctuary boat for a full day (four dives ) on July 31 and one birthday trip Aug 1 in am.
so then i will do shore diving onthe 29th. so anyone want to shore dive onthe 29th? or suggest where i should spend my time?
What do youthink
Thanks for the replies.
Leeanne
also i am thinking of crashing in that area instead of driving back to santa clara since it is four dives and then two the next morning (night of July31) know anywhere i can crash that is inexpensive and understands wet dive gear?

Last edited:
...also i am thinking of crashing in that area instead of driving back to santa clara since it is four dives and then two the next morning (night of July31) know anywhere i can crash that is inexpensive and understands wet dive gear?

Lone Oak

Borg's is right on the water at Lover's Point.

Lone Oak Lodge, tell them you're a diver and they will give you a discount.
I can't dive during the week, though there is a sticky above about mid-week diving buddies.

Thanks ,, this is looking like a great trip.
still hoping for some July 29 shore divers to pop out of the wood work.
You guys have all been amazing .
Thank you

My birthday is just after yours. If I wasn't busy that weekend I'd drive up. Monterey is great. My vote is for the Lone Oak also.

Back
Top Bottom