Want to dive with Buzz Aldrin in Grand Cayman?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would definitely bid higher than the current bid, if my wife would only approve the funding :wink: What a great opportunity for people interested in history, if nothing else. Thanks for the link.

This is a very worthy cause, and come on, the bids only at $821, Buzz is a great story teller and that alone would be worth the price.

This is an amazing opportunity. The diving, dinner and accommodations are worth the $821 current bid. To be able to dive with a legend, one of the only men to walk on the moon is just beyond incredible..... Wife may kill me, but I gotta bid.

It's up to $1550... that's more like it. I suspect it's got at least a few hundred more to go before the auction cut-off though.

This is pretty cool. So what does the winner say to Buzz when you guys are ready to do your entry off the back of the boat? Maybe something like "C'mon Buzz....it's just one small step." I hope the winner of the auction will post on SB after they are finished the adventure.

I think this is going to hit over $5000. Does anyone see what the Fair Market Value is? Anything you give over that would be considered a charitable deduction.

I can see this going well over $5k. This includes 3 nights beachfront stay, a dinner cruise, diving with History.......I wonder how much schit I would be in if I were to bid :hm:......

Back
Top Bottom