Warhammer's claim to fame!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KN

How about an official salute, HMMMMMM, this is gonna take some work, gonna haveta think on this one.

ID

P.S. Rigged, no way Warhammer, counted the votes myself.

Only the bust wouldn't do justice to the manuever.
Let's see what Don comes up with for a salute. I want to see how he politely describes it.

Tom

Visual image here.

"Blazing Saddles", the campfire scene.

At our first annual members dinner and award ceromony, (down south, we call them BEAN SUPPERS) and when Warhammer is introduced, on command we all salute.

ID

But first we'd better check with out resident expert in gas expulsion. This could be a potientially hazardous situation.

Dr. Deco, you're up.

ID

Hi Y'all

Just saw the picture today.

I only wondered if it is only gas propulsion or is there some solid rocket fuel as well??

*Mario Barf's explosively all over his keyboard!

DameDykker thank's sooo much for the visual. Welcome to the Atlantian Disturbed Citizens club!

Anyone have a towel?

Folks:

[sp]I believe, that we have "touched a new bottom here"....

:jester:

There are no icons for this....I am stunned, shocked, and having to pick myself off the floor from laughing....boy am I ever sorry I was wondering what the WarHammer Manuever was!!

ages

Dangit, you guys have all these people believeing that's me in the pic.

Just you wait till you eat those cheerios, then we'll see who the true master of the Warhammer Manuver is.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom