Water temps in Philippines?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i'm hot... filipino men are generally good looking...

but i'm hotter and more good looking than the other PPD guys...

just in case you were wondering...

Jag

woohoo!!! woooo!!!! hoooo!!!

...continues...
(... on christmas daaaay-yey!!)

ps.. yes.. i'm nonsense.

so would you recommend flying into Cebu or Manila?

It will cost you from Seattle direct to Cebu because I think the flight goes thru Hong Kong with quite a layover (17 hours?). I usually fly EVA from Seattle-Teipei-Manila it leaves at about 1am, arrives the next day by 11:30am Manila and if you want you can book on-line with Philippine Airlines (only because Cebu Pacific doesn't like US issued credit cards and you have to call them and give the same info over the phone) and leave from Manila to Cebu or anywhere else in the Philippine Islands for that matter. EVA comes back at 2pm Manila- 8hrs in Teipei then lands about 6:30pm in Seattle. I'm researching a trip in March/April and the flight is about $870 round trip tonight (12-04) anyways.

I also take a full suit (used to be 3mm now 5/4mm), boots and a hood just in case. If you do 3-4 dives a day for 3 or more days, you will chill your core down.

There is a lot of good diving in the Visayas - Cabilao Island and Panglao Island (Bohol) - Sogod Bay (Southern Leyte), Malapascua Island (Cebu), Dumaguete and Apo Island (Negros)

Didn't you forget to say "visit my website www.panayexplorers.com" ?:mooner:

I am busting a gut laughing here!!!! .....lololol

Back
Top Bottom