Ways to mount a pres. gauge...what do you do?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hehe...I like the idea of the beer bottle cap and the duct tape to fix a hole. That one cracked me up :)

Bob3:
I just have a slab of bicycle innertube on my strap, stuff gauge through it.
I imagine duct tape would work though too. :wink:
Whatever you mount your lights to your helmet with would also work!

My god man

Strap 2 zip ties onto a brass clip around the hose just before the pressure gauge. Thats it, easy

Dont take more zip ties on the dive, if it should ever break (1 in a 1000) stuff the dam thing under your waist strap till the end of the dive.

Making this much to complicated

jaydee197:
duct tape it to the mask in the upper left corner...now you have a HUD.....oh yeah and now you are also blind in one mask frame...sweet huh?
Sweet. I'll tape my computer to the other eye and use my buddy for touch contact.

Guess this won't work if I'm not diving with a buddy eh?

mer:
Sweet. I'll tape my computer to the other eye and use my buddy for touch contact.

Guess this won't work if I'm not diving with a buddy eh?

i would suggest to go ahead and do that...especially if the vis is bad anyways..Also near sighted people may want to consider this...

The cave line approach works very well. Easy, sturdy and easy to cut free if need be. Both of my kits are set up that way.

I had a 16" hose made up and run it over my left shoulder along side the infater hose. I have a couple of pieces of inner tube that are on the inflter hose anyway I use these to hold it in place. No dangle problem, no reading problem, and no seaching for it problem.
If your SPG is in a console then this won't work the console is to large to set there.
In that case I would use the cave string method as discribed.
Fred

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom