Weird Faber tanks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oops...

Ive decided to take them back to where i got them and have a come to Jesus meeting!
Serial numbers removed. Brings a new meaning to "Those tanks are a little Hot " and not just from filling !!

I really dont think so...the shop that i got them from here in Ocala was bought out and these were in the shop ,i guess,as display tanks..the owner was a very prominent world record holding deep diver and i just don't think he would have been shady..

I really dont think so...the shop that i got them from here in Ocala was bought out and these were in the shop ,i guess,as display tanks..the owner was a very prominent world record holding deep diver and i just don't think he would have been shady..
Florida Man, always trust him. Right.

There are NONE..only "FABER ITALY"..and ive inspected every inch of both tanks.
I’m as stumped as you are am afraid, quite a lot of questions with regarding just this fact that we’re obviously going to get no answer to, sorry I can’t help.

Get some aircraft stripper & uncover those stamps! Inquiring minds want to know

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom