we're all friends here... let's talk p valves and sensitive bits...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So, the question for today is, what's the best astringent cleaner to use that won't cause undue pain to willy-one-eye?
Gives a bit of a warm feeling but nothing uncomfortable, just something you notice and go "hmm".

Screenshot_20240312_133545_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Gives a bit of a warm feeling but nothing uncomfortable, just something you notice and go "hmm".

View attachment 832182
Not to be confused with "hmmmmmmr" I suppose? :cool:

On a serious note, this appears to be skin prep, but not so much a cleaner. Does it also work at removing the adhesive remover residue or should I use another cleaner prior to using this?

Not to be confused with "hmmmmmmr" I suppose? :cool:

On a serious note, this appears to be skin prep, but not so much a cleaner. Does it also work at removing the adhesive remover residue or should I use another cleaner prior to using this?
I've never needed to add an additional adhesive with the Rochester widebands. Maybe using the prep wipe will preclude the need for it and the turtle affect? I use this at home and while getting ready at work after a 9 hour shift and it holds true for 5-6 hours. I don't normally have them on much longer than that on work nights since I like to be in bed early. Weekends or trips I'll wear it the whole day and not think twice about it.

Turttle effect is usually user error.
Condom caths are not to be put on like regular condoms.
explain...

did that a long time ago...:afro:
Then the only way I see turtling happening is if you're not fully relaxed and it has room to relax back in. Press the business end in and then roll it on. The only other thing I do is to make sure the holes line up. There's often room around the end for me as well but had zero affect on anything.

Female dry break goes on the suit. Male side is a straight through piece that goes on the cath that way you can pee without being hooked to the suit. That's how a lot of us are plumbed. For the Trigon pee valve you may want to get the 5/16" barb as some folks recently have had trouble making it fit. I spit and used a bit of muscle to wedge the damn thing into it and it hasn't moved since.

View attachment 829273

For the Trigon, you would get *both* of these items? It looks like you get multiple, why is that?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom