we're all friends here... let's talk p valves and sensitive bits...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I found that 3/8" was just a little too large to fit into the black Trigon tube that came with my Seaskin suit, so I got a 5/16" and it fit perfectly.

Others have said that they heated the black tube up and were able to get the 3/8" to fit.

I found that 3/8" was just a little too large to fit into the black Trigon tube that came with my Seaskin suit, so I got a 5/16" and it fit perfectly.

Others have said that they heated the black tube up and were able to get the 3/8" to fit.
Thanks, I'm thinking about getting the LM tinkle - not sure if its worth the added price, but more money = better?

Short story: no
Long story: still no

People are dissing Trigon that it can leak, but for me it works just fine. Most times it was user error, overpressurising the valve when sanitizing it.
With LM, you have a screw to shut it off in case it leaks, but on the other hand you have to remember to open it before urinating.

Thanks, I'm thinking about getting the LM tinkle - not sure if its worth the added price, but more money = better?
They’re all good, some cost more, if more expensive meant better why look at Seaskin?

The catheter is the part you put on “you” and your best bet is to order a few in each size and go with what fits best, all of your answers are in this thread once you know what your questions are :)

Thanks, I've read a few peepee threads, and some of them got pretty heated and after 18 pages my head was swimming. Someone needs to summarize a few of these threads sometimes :D

Thanks, I've read a few peepee threads, and some of them got pretty heated and after 18 pages my head was swimming. Someone needs to summarize a few of these threads sometimes :D
It can’t really get a good summery, each opinion is valid, even the wrong ones, use what works for you “best” don’t over think it.

For the Trigon, you would get *both* of these items? It looks like you get multiple, why is that?
I bought multiple in case it breaks for some reason. I have a full replacement with me and at my house. I also have multiple male side for potential losses or forgetfulness. I keep one attached to the suit so the tube can breathe when hung up, 1 in each undergarment pocket, 1 in my SAD, and 1 in my box of catheters with the other female side.

5/16 female barb would fit better on the tube, but you need the 3/8 male for the cath side.

5/16 female barb would fit better on the tube, but you need the 3/8 male for the cath side.

Exactly, yes, I was just going to mention that.

Reading through this thread I don't understand all these folks' aversion to using the word "Penis".

-Z

Back
Top Bottom