Wet suit information

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have always worn Henderson and Scubapro suits. I have 3 suits so that I can be comfortable in all seasons. I am female but my priorities are about the same, I want a suit that fits and doesn't let water in at the neck. I want one that isn't a struggle to get in and out of and of course, I want a quality suit at a reasonable price. And I agree with Dive Master Dennis, give me a black suit with maybe a little blue trim on it. I don't need fancy pink or flowery stuff.

If you try on one model from one manufacturer, and it fits really well, that is no indication that another model, in the same size, from the same manufacturer, will have the same fit. I've found them to be all over the place. Try on the model you plan to buy.

I like two piece suits. The fit is better, they're warmer for the thickness and they outlast the one piece suits I've had. They don't pull apart at the rear end like one piece suits. Open cell suits are the bomb.
Yazbeck, Spetton, Speardiver. They fit and wear well.

The best suit that I ever had: Henderson
The worst suit that I ever had: Henderson(different model)
I prefer multilayer rather than one piece.

Great info guys, thanks! I tried on an aqualung and henderson today. Definitely have a favorite but it's a $400 suit. o_O

Based on all the comments I'm going to burn some gas and shop around.

Back
Top Bottom