Whale Shark In Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Whow, amazing sighting! I'm still out of luck counting whale sharks!

I was diving Karpata with a group from Captain Don's last Tuesday 3/2/2010 and we spotted a whale shark. We were in about 50 ft of water just off the reef. I've been diving Bonaire for 10 years and have never seen a whale shark. Just want to know if anyone else was lucky enough to see the whale shark at any dive site last week.
I was there at around 1:00 PM and didn't see it. What time did you spot it? Very cool.

Ya, considering the locks in the canal only take cash. How isa whale shark gonna do that? :mooner:

If I turned around in the water and saw something that big looking back at me :shocked2: you might as well start the creamation fire. I'd just die right there.............. Hopefully I'd get a photo first though. LOL

If I turned around in the water and saw something that big looking back at me :shocked2: you might as well start the creamation fire. I'd just die right there.............. Hopefully I'd get a photo first though. LOL

With you on that!
Just a regular seal practically scared the #$%& out of me once, when it appeared out of nowhere, kissed my mask, and was gone! Made me realize just how poorly matched we are UW with the true inhabitants!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom