What Agency Certified You?

What Is Your Most Current Certification Agency.

• Padi

Votes: 113 53.1%
  • Naui

Votes: 39 18.3%
  • SSi

Votes: 32 15.0%
  • BSAC

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • YMCA

Votes: 5 2.3%
  • CSMA

Votes: 4 1.9%
  • SDI

Votes: 17 8.0%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I cannot make all this up, I got buddied in the Keys with a, well, a person who had attributes of both sexes.

N

NEMROD!!
You got to dive with PAT!!

Holy cow!!

Chug:rofl3:

The Astrological Sign is based on what constellation the Sun was "in" when a person was born.

On my birthdate, the Sun was in a constellation that does not appear in the common zodiac charts. Because of precession, the modern ecliptic is a bit different than that which would have been observed by ancient astrologers.

So which would you prefer to ask about: the outdated signs that astrologers still hold on to? Or the actual, observable track of the Sun through the constellations for any given date?

You see, I was born on the cusp of Scorpio and Sagittarius, according to Astrology charts, and depending on whose chart you look at, I could be listed as either one. By Astronomy charts, however, the Sun was in the constellation Ophiucus on the day I was born. If this does have some bearing on our personal characteristics, then it would seem to me we would need to take precession into account, and assign astrological signs accordingly.

Would I have been more or less likely to want to dive if the Sun had actually been in Scorpius (the actual constellation name) or Sagittarius when I was born? I think the empirical evidence to support a hypothesis either way would be rather sparse.

You are not a water sign under either scenario, so it wouldn't matter anyway.

PADI for both my OW and AOW. I don't think any other agencies are on Oahu, I think there may be a NAUI shop or an SSI shop but they aren't advertised much.

Peace,
Greg

PADI for both my OW and AOW. I don't think any other agencies are on Oahu, I think there may be a NAUI shop or an SSI shop but they aren't advertised much.

Peace,
Greg

There are CMAS, TDI and IANTD instructors on Oahu too - others as well I'm sure :wink:

Aloha, Tim

please add andi to the poll

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom