What are your favorite Cozumel Restaurants??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Can I ask...what color was the sauce? :shakehead:
It's a very dark brown. It's not blue-black Scripto ink, y'know. Don't knock it 'til you've tried it. I wish I had some right now...

It's a very dark brown. It's not blue-black Scripto ink, y'know. Don't knock it 'til you've tried it. I wish I had some right now...
I could never see me purchasing this dish on my own. The only way I would try it is if some else had some and ofered me a taste, and even then it would only be at best a 50/50 change I would try it.

Ok...my favs...Otates, Senora Grill, La Veranda, Parilla Mission on 30th, El Moro, Especias, La Choza...hmmm....seems like Im missing one or two...

Now I wish my Can-Do maps were already here. My old one is so out of date as to be nearly useless, and I want to map these. Oh well, I copies all the suggestions to a self-email and saved in my next Coz folder. I'll print them out later and make notes on the map. :cool:

:thumb: I think I'll get out the chips & sauce I brought home from the local Tex-Mex cafe.

Just got back yesterday and found a couple of new favorites.

Los Tres Gatitos
Wet Wendy's (watch out for the margaritas - they make you talk funny)
Empanadas del Sur (I think that's the name. it's just north of the square on the same street as 7-11). They delivered to Wet Wendy's one night when WW's kitchen was closed.

Cheers!

David

Kinta is my all around very favorite! But a few other favorites of mine are:

Breakfast:
Museum
La Choza

Seafood:
Conchita del Caribe - Best ceviche
Perlita - everything is good
La Choza - Whatever fresh fish grilled, usually Red Snapper (huachinango) or Mahi (Dorado)- You won't ever get Grouper (Mero) here!!! This is a GOOD thing!

Tacos/cheap Mexican "fast food":

Otates - also great pozole - and "Gringas"
El Pique - Arrachera tacos or baguette
Tres Gatitos
Candela

Dinner:
Kinta
Le Chef (also open for late lunch)
Sorrisi
Especias
La Choza - (also breakfast and lunch)
El Moro - also lunch
Guido's

thanks for the info, Im in Cozumel and about to go try El Moro :)

Little hard to find if you dont see the signs at the top of the street poles.
AS good as everyone says, the fried shrimp were huge and great.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom