What Cable TV Shows/Channels do you watch?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They must be listening, cause they just posted some pretty good discounts for the fall.

Son of a crapper.... we were looking at going to curacao... with the deals/rebates they were offering it's a pretty decent deal, but now I might to mention the aggressor deal to the wife. I had been wanting to do the Cayman one, but it was a bit much to swing.. might have to reconsider now.

You should probably try some lifestyle categories to cross-reference for divers. Demographics (age, gender, income, etc.) are pretty much non-starters anymore when it comes to measuring behavior. Marketers for tourism need to be more sophisticated these days.
FWIW: I watch PBS programming, John Stewart, Stephen Colbert, RENO 911, South Park, The Simpsons, lots of things on the Food Channel. AND, I record or watch on-demand so I can zip through the commercials. Data shows that more than 50% of all ages and on all networks actually walk out of the room or MUTE the remote when commercials come on.
Spend your $$ elsewhere where known divers are likely paying attention.

Turner Classic Movies (TCM), American Movie Channel (AMC), Spike, Animal Planet, Discovery Channel, History Channel, Cartoon Network (for Adult Swim like Robot Chicken, Bleach, Venture Brothers), Weather Channel, and last and least- MTV.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom