What course to do next?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would say navigation and rescue. I was going to sign up for the PADI deep diver specialty, but I read the book, and it is not as valuable as it seems to be. What you glean here on scubaboard is much more complete than this book.

I couldn't get the GUE-fundamental last year, partly due to schedule. Really, I couldn't hack the 20 meter no push underwater swim!! He, he, he.... I wanted that certification.... Will work on it this spring.

h90:

How many dives do you have?
When did you start diving?
How many dives per year do you do?
In what conditions do you dive?
Where do you see the biggest chance to improve your diving?
You mentioned that you like to learn new things, have you perfected all the other things you've been taught?

In a way it boggles my mind that people just throw out courses without having some basic understanding of what the history and current level of the OP is.

Maybe a course isn't even the right thing. Maybe it's trying to find some experienced divers and figuring out what questions the OP didn't even know (s)he should ask...

:popcorn:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom