• Nikon

Votes: 25 10.9%
  • Fuji

Votes: 10 4.3%
  • Kodak

Votes: 6 2.6%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Olympus C3040-Zoom w/ PT-010 housing. No strobe yet. I love this camera, but the Olympus housing is only depth-rated for 30 meters. I've accidentally pushed this to 101 feet, and while the housing did not flood it did build up a lot of condensation. There is an Ikelite housing available for the Olympus C20xx, C30xx and C40xx digicams, but it is considerabley more expensive than the PT-010.

Here are a few photos I shot in Cozumel last month.

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/mwpowell67/lst?.dir=/Cozumel&.view=t

mike

Nikon CoolPix 950 (w/ Ikelite case)
Canon Digital Elph (330) (w/ Canon case) Camera on order

sony dsc-p1 and marine housing.
although i have to admit that i am **** scared every time i take it under water. i couldnt afford the expense if the damn thing flooded. this is why i only have taken it diving about 5 times!

James

Originally posted by jamespitt
sony dsc-p1 and marine housing.
although i have to admit that i am **** scared every time i take it under water. i couldnt afford the expense if the damn thing flooded. this is why i only have taken it diving about 5 times!

James
I was at first too but as long as you take care of your o-ring maintenance after every dive it should be fine. I think the Marine Pack is a pretty reliable housing as long as you are careful with it.

Nobody has purchased a new Nikon D 100, or Fuji S2, lets go people - go and spend those dollars on the new stuff! :doctor:

Caymaniac

I just received an Ikelite housing for my Sony DSC-707. I also have the DS 125 strobe / SmartCharger and the TTL Sync Cord.

I'll be taking the rig to Cozumel next week for 11 days, and I'll be sure to post some pics and a trip report when I get back.

Paul

I just got an Oly D-40 that I just got a PT-012 housing for. I'm looking to get a S&S stobe down the road.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom