What do you do when you're not diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Besides working and spending time with the wife? I tinker with the Jeep and read tons of material on SCUBA and related gear ... then I spend money on said gear ... then wife tells me not to spend so much money, just like when I spend money on the Jeep :)

Boys and their Toys .... LOL

Work PT and go to school. - I need to get a full time job to endulge my SCUBA obsession.

Try to get in some gaming. - RPGs/PS2 stuff - Started Baldur's Gate.

Read - Mostly SF & Fantasy + a lot of Diving related literature - I am way behind unfortunately.

ScubaBoard and another forum called Bladeforums. (www.bladeforums.com)

bwerb once bubbled...

Climbing is great and a real good mind bender! It's amazing what happens when you get a climb totally wired on top-rope or seconding then get full on sewing machine leg and anxiety skyrockets the second you are on the sharp end 15 feet above your last pro. Wow, definitely a mental workout.

Elvis Leg? =-)

I've only been kayaking once, and only at Summersville lake WV. Climbing trip to the New and decided to try out kayaking. (got the eskimo roll down on the first day!)

Something I definitely want to try more of...

When I started climbing I was terrified of heights! Felt good to overcome that though.

For the most part :eek:

back into ice skating. Had forgotten how much I enjoyed it so many years ago.

Hmmmm... Not diving??? I'm still diving. It's warm enough here still. I also go to school, work in a lab, read books, play my violin, go mountain biking....

I went to the indoor gym to try climbing Sunday and I went again today. I could definately see it as a nice way to exercise in the winter.

When will the soreness go away though? :D

Chad

That isn't necessarly the answer I was hoping for. :)

Chad

We are waiting for snow, cross country ski, we down hill, I read, I play my guitar, I go to the gym for a forty min. work out 5 days a week. I've been planning a scuba trip, and think about where to dive next and No, I don't like the cold water.
Caymaniac

Back
Top Bottom