What do you hope Santa will bring you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I already buy the stuff I "need", so from Santa,

Another stage regulator
Another set of 104 doubles

And what the heck, how about some Peace in America--I KNOW Peace on Earth is not possible!

Seriously, though, how about more civility and positive attitudes HERE on this bulletin board??

And lastly, let 1 or 2 diver deaths that happen somewhere in the world not be plastered here in our faces as soon as some abitious news-surfer can find it-----UNLESS there are facts accompanying it and something we can learn from it!

Thanks to you all for the enjoyable hours I spend reading the boards,

theskull

In order of priority ...

1. A new custom drysuit (already ordered, just would like it to get here by Christmas)

2. The job I interviewed for six weeks ago (got to pay for the drysuit, after all)

3. A Terkel light (I like my NiteRider, but compared to a Terkel it's kinda wimpy)

4. A new lift bag/SMB (preferably one that deploys from an inflator hose)

5. A new squeeze who loves to dive (just to complicate my life once again)

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Mr. Santa is bringing Mrs. Santa a new Olympus c5050 camera. Underwater housing and strobes to follow later.

Also got her the three Reef Fish books.

Knavey once bubbled...
Mr. Santa is bringing Mrs. Santa a new Olympus c5050 camera. Underwater housing and strobes to follow later.

Also got her the three Reef Fish books.

You can't go wrong with that camera. A very popular model that takes great pics. The housings are quite cheap as well.

A new Halcyon BP and wings would be great!

However, I'm almost certain I'm getting a lump of coal this year.

What I'd like: a BC

What I'm probably going to get ... well, maybe I can convince Santa to pay for the fins I just got.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom