What do you hope Santa will bring you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I wish *thinking really hard*...... that santa bring me ATX200, diving trip to Palau , Truk and etc

and I promised I will be a good gal in 2004 :angel:

:D :D

Well now, let me see.
Okay -
  • Halcyon backplate and wing,
  • decent regulator - suitable for cold water, but not ridiculously high performance. Scubapro or Apeks preferably,
  • 2x steel 72 tanks,
  • 2x AL63 tanks,
  • maybe 1 x AL80 tank,
  • DPV,
  • shell drysuit and full underwear (I heard good things about Weezles),
  • Lazik eye surgery so I can dispense with the contacts, and
  • an all-expenses liveaboard trip to the Caymans.

Oh yeah, I forgot the lights and underwater digital camera.

A DRYSUIT !!!! I admit it, I'm a chicken when it comes to cold water (and since we usually dive in Georgian Bay, its always cold...)

=-) If not a drysuit - a porta potti and portable change room!! =-)

Happy Ho Ho everyone :madelf:

Laura

voop once bubbled...

Heh, here's a little something to convince the NDSU/CDFO (Chief Domestic Finance Officer):

"Honey, if I do not dive all winter, I will have to take a very expensive refresher course (DIR-F?) next spring. With a new drysuit, I can dive over the winter. So getting a drysuit this winter will break even and next winter, having one will actually mean SAVING money...."

:wink:

Although the numbers don't work out, the argument works....

I wanted a speargun earlier in the year and also was thinking that next year I'd go dry.....

My wife knew I'd be buying the speargun (I didn't) and instead suggested that I not waste my money, that I should buy the drysuit this year....After I got off the ground (figuratively speaking) I dusted myself off and went dry....LOL...Had the DS seven weeks later.

And, I no longer want the speargun, of course.

A dive buddy!! One I can call on anytime to dive whenever I want!!! And if (IF) that dive buddy became a snuggle buddy well........:wacko:

hnladue once bubbled...
A dive buddy!! One I can call on anytime to dive whenever I want!!! And if (IF) that dive buddy became a snuggle buddy well........:wacko:

That would be an awesome gift! Maybe I need to revise my list and add a single, male, near my age, dive buddy also!

A boat!

Reality check-stainless steel spool from stealthdive

Back
Top Bottom