What do you use to get rid of the 'old pickle' taste of salt water?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FredT once bubbled...
Tobasco and wasabi should handle the salt taste just fine!

It's getting the taste of that nasty ol' freshwater stuff out of the moth that's hard! This is especially true if cattle are raised anywhere near the water!

FT

mmmmmm, gettin me homesik again Fred.

Yellowfin Tuna, straight from the water onto the baitboard, a little soya sauce............heaven.

Roll on JANUARY!!!!!!:D

YUM.

Then, I hit the Jolly Rancher - Watermelon or Lime. Wifie likes Cinnamon... chick flavor.

K

sliced pineapple works well, but it's hard to transport them...

Tootsie pops work really well and are alot easier to handle

Todd

I like to take several shots of jaggermeister during the SI. Gets rid of the saltwater taste and keeps me warm on the next dive. The only problem is when I do repetitive bounce dives I get really wasted.

Of course, I am kidding. I like the taste of saltwater in my mouth. It's freshwater that I can't stand. (that's when I do my shots, plus it's easier to pour on land. On the boat I have to take it straight from the bottle. :D )

brandon

Phil TK once bubbled...
Does anyone suck or chew underwater?

Gettin a lil personal now aint we?

Personally, I dont mind the taste of seawater. It's the months of NOT tasting any that really bother me...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom