What gear do you wish was easier to find?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Atomic rebuild kits - wish they were easier to find.

Everything else is on eBay or in the Dive Matrix / TDS classifieds. I haven't been into a dive shop for anything substantial in years.

---
Ken

I wish the local stockists would have more in the way of dry-suits and undies. The can order the stuff, but I can get 'em online faster.

Our local stores don't handle much in the way of technical gear, and the small amount they carry is priced outrageously high. I really don't mind paying a few dollars more than online, but not 30 to 70 percent and more.

Dan Humble at Dive Tech has just about everything you can think of, and most of it is in stock.
He will ship to anywhere within a couple of days. He is the owner of Scubapro also.

Dive Tech Training Centre - Home Page

Dan's shop is amazing! He has everything you could want in stock and service is excellent. Anyone visiting the area should drop in and check it out. He can also arrange local charters for small and large groups with local operators.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom