What happened to all the inspiring trip reports?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think some people might agree with me when I say that trip reports, when inclusive of things that go wrong and how they are dealt with, are a great way to entertain and spur useful discussion about how to deal with problems, discover possible common problems, and learn from others experience. Perhaps, if posted in DIR practitioners forum there would be more friendly debriefing type discussion and less vitriolic discussion :D

Thanks for the kick in the butt, Kathy!

And thanks for bringing back many happy memories of my Sept NC dive trip with Tim as my buddy. I still get a BIG smile on my face when I think of our descent into the school of sand tiger sharks on the Spar....thrilling!!!

Thanks for the kick in the butt, Kathy!

And thanks for bringing back many happy memories of my Sept NC dive trip with Tim as my buddy. I still get a BIG smile on my face when I think of our descent into the school of sand tiger sharks on the Spar....thrilling!!!

Likewise! It was a great dive/trip. Certainly one i will try to emulate in the future.

Also, as I was rereading my trip report there were descriptions that make me think I was high on LSD, but dont recall ever doing any. Crazy adjective streams.

Likewise! It was a great dive/trip. Certainly one i will try to emulate in the future.

Also, as I was rereading my trip report there were descriptions that make me think I was high on LSD, but dont recall ever doing any. Crazy adjective streams.

You were narc'd...:wink:...or we can always blame the sharks.

I think some people might agree with me when I say that trip reports, when inclusive of things that go wrong and how they are dealt with, are a great way to entertain and spur useful discussion about how to deal with problems, discover possible common problems, and learn from others experience. Perhaps, if posted in DIR practitioners forum there would be more friendly debriefing type discussion and less vitriolic discussion :D

If I am able to post the report, it was a good dive. :D

Thanks Chris!

That's a lot of trip reports! I hope you do some DIR writeups of your adventures and post to this forum!

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom