What happened to the Manatee trip thread?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am still a maybe too. I cannot get someone to cover my on call status Friday night which means I cannot leave home until 6am Saturday. I am not sure it will still be worth the drive that late. I would not get there until noonish Saturday, would there be any way I could still hook up with the SB group for the afternoon and maybe a dive on Sun. morning??? If so then I will seriously consider joining you all. I am itching to dive. I have been on a long surface interval since November. Ready to get wet!

inter_alia:
next weekend. 24/25.

yup, and i'm a definete yes... i'll meet you guys for the Bird's morning
manatee trip on Saturday. looking forward to it.

Have you all booked with Birds yet?

We can rent 12 passenger pontoon boats for $70 for 4 hours. Here is the link:

http://www.porthoteldivecenter.com

ASk for Fred. Tell him Ann sent you!

H2Andy:
yup, and i'm a definete yes... i'll meet you guys for the Bird's morning
manatee trip on Saturday. looking forward to it.

dive4funOften:

yup i did. the guy told me the only reason he had spots open is because
some people cancelled. saturday is pretty much all booked up.

dive4funOften:

We can rent 12 passenger pontoon boats for $70 for 4 hours. Here is the link:

http://www.porthoteldivecenter.com

ASk for Fred. Tell him Ann sent you!

Hey Ann,

Several of us have booked with Birds both Saturday and Sunday morning early so we can eat lunch then go dive a some springs in the afternoon. SeaJay has already booked a pontoon for both days. He'll be going out a bit later in the morning and afternoon. So everyone can kind of pick and choose what they want to do. Hope to see you there.

Beck

If anyone is coming down Fri, I might get the chance to come over and get a dive or two in with you. Doing my Intro-Cavern that week-end (frown) Who knows, maybe I'll run over there Sat. nite to meet you all. Sounds like I might be missing out on a great time!!

Wendy:
Along with CBulla is his wife KBulla and their little bundle of joy (that I may steal for the weekend) Xavier, and I think CBulla said his brother in law was coming too.

This has been updated to going spear fishing - my wife hooked me up with a spear trip out of Deerfield beach on Sunday the 25th as one of my dozen birthday presents (you'd think that turning 30 was a huge dealio) she surprised me with. Yup.. I was left kind of speechless with all she managed to pull off right under my watchful nose :wink:

I'm meeting a cavern cert'd friend at Ginnie on Sunday, I'm only diving ow so anyone who is cavern or wants to do Ginnie, there's a plan in the works for that too.

Rachel

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom