What happened to the Manatee trip thread?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I posted both seajay and ravenc's cell #'s and personal e-mail address in this thread. Yes they are still coming. SeaJay was in Canada up until maybe Saturday night or so, so that may explain why he couldn't be reached by phone.

I hope that their banning isn't the topic of conversation the entire weekend. I am so tired of all the BS and the 500 posts arguing. It will just be nice to see everyone and be happy and social.

Well alrighty then. Sounds like the plan is still the plan. And yes, I hope we can talk about something else too. Too much drama going on with the board. I'm trying to get away from the office and de-stress, so I sure don't want to get balled up in SB politics.

Lets dive!

Wendy and divebomb,
I'm with you. No reason to sit in a car for eight hours if all that's going to happen is debate on something that doesn't involve hoses or fins or computers or... you get the idea. The good thing is, most of us are bringing people that couldn't give two figs about That Which Shall Not Be Mentioned. A nice reminder/ governor for conversation.
Very much looking forward to this!
I leave tomorrow for the Sunshine State!!!

~cheers.

divebomb:
I sure don't want to get balled up in SB politics.

Lets dive!

Sounds like a plan. Were bringing 2 future divers. One is 10 and the other is 13 so I doubt I'll be out of the water much. Also have a boat reserved for the weekend if anyone needs a ride. Looking forward to another dive with the cows & de-stressing.

Walter:
So you're saying you banned SB politics as a topic of conversation? <Sorry, I couldn't resist.>

You're twisted. I like that.

Beck

Well maybe if something's banned twice it acts like a grammatical double negative. In other words, maybe a double-banning cancels itself out and makes well with the universe.... like All's Well That Ends Well. :)

I know, I'm being silly but Walter started it!

medical1:
Anyone up for sea cow tipping? :jump3:

i think that's terribly cruel and insensitive to the sea cows.

but, we could put some shaving cream on our mouths and pretend to be rabid coyotes and play "scare the crap out of the sea cow herd."[1]

what, you guys never did that with real cows?

-------------------------------------------
[1] yes the fact that we'll be in the water will be a drawback, shaving-cream wise (as in, it won't stay on), but we have like, a few days to invent
water-proof shaving cream [2].

[2] there are no reefs in crystal river so we don't have to worry about killing them by wearing water-proof anything.

Back
Top Bottom