What happened to the Manatee trip thread?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

victoriawtx:
Hey, I love that Walter calls me Darlin'. It makes my day. The world would be a lot nicer place if there were more people like Walter around.

And yes, my husband knows that Walter calls me Darlin'. He says that he'd be concerned only if Walter started calling him Darlin' too. LOL :)

It makes my day when Walter calls me Darlin' also....wait maybe I shouldn't say that....

The wifey and I are heading on down to Perdido Key tonight on our way to Crystal. I just wanted to touch base with those going on the Birds trips....

Birds requests that you be there at the designated time or before. We'll just plan on meeting there. Directions according to mapquest from Port Hotel to Birds are as follows. Looks pretty simple. If you get lost, their phone numbers are 800-771-2763 or 352-563-2763. See you there!

1610 Se Paradise Cir, Crystal River, FL 34429-4621 US (Port Hotel)
[122-399] Nw Us Highway 19, Crystal River, FL 34428 US (Birds)

Maneuvers Distance Maps

1: Start out going North on SE PARADISE CIR W toward SW KINGS BAY DR. <0.1 miles

2: Turn RIGHT onto SW PARADISE POINT RD. 0.5 miles

3: Turn LEFT onto N SUNCOAST BLVD/US-19 N/US-98 W. 1.6 miles

4: End at [122-399] NW US HIGHWAY 19 CRYSTAL RIVER FL

Beck

I talked with SeaJay today. He is going to instruct the hotel front desk to give out his room number if anyone is looking for him. Other options are...

call his room number
call his cell phone

Thanks, Beck

dutchfin:
Doing my Intro-Cavern that week-end (frown) Who knows, maybe I'll run over there Sat. nite to meet you all. Sounds like I might be missing out on a great time!!

Quit your frownin', Mr. Fin - we're gonna have a good old time at Ginnie this weekend too. Look forward to seeing you. (And I'd bet K. will insist you have dinner with us Saturday, so you can forget that plan too.)

Ha!

JB

well, I had a blast even though I had to leave early. Divebomb, his wife Pat, Stewart (Victoriawtx's husband) and I went out in the morning (7:00) and did
a manatee snorkel. It was the best I've ever done (about five all told), with
tons of manatees around and no people.

Here are pics of the manatee snorkel:

http://www.arojas.com/diving/photos/crystalriver.html

We had lunch with SeaJay, Raven, Wendy, Medical1, and his wife (I am
so sorry, her name escapes me).

It was great to meet you all. Awesome time.

Well we made it home and had a great time. Only diver rolling on this trip was Wendy with a friskiy manatee :Kissy:. Was great seeing everyone. The kids had a blast! I will be resizing the pictures and posting or e-mailing the origionals (2048 X 1536) to the guilty parties :sorry19z: upon request if they provide me with their e-mail address. You know who you are................ :)

PS: I can log on to the board - what a suprise :angel:. Is the :kopfab: still awaiting me?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom